Kishore Kumar Das
Kishore Kumar Das Poems
- The Silvery Touch Moonlit night dawn approaching darkness ...
- The Mystery About 'life' The miracle called 'life' starts ...
- K I S S When you speak something to me I think of kissing ...
- J A S M I N E Your divine fragrance enchants me drives away ...
- Time Passes Whether you realise your dream or not achieve ...
- W O R K We work not for success but for the quest for ...
- The Busy Road One end of the busy road street dogs playing ...
Electrical engineer. Poetry is a passion for me since my childhood. Nature is my best teacher. In my opinion, poetry is about translating your feelings in to words with a hidden message. In most of my poems I have blended my engineering skills with the spirituality manifested in the vast nature. Nature is an infinite generator of poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Past has got the potential to improve the present....and present has got the potential to improve the future....''managing time
''If old is gold, why can't present be made diamond and future be made platinum?''Learning
''How to work without expectation:Karma Yoga
View WORK as the best possible option for utilisation of time which is the most precious thing available to us that can never be retrieved back.''
''Prevention is always better than cure:Preventing sorrows
Curb your desires to prevent sorrows.''
''Loneliness may be treated as a source of silent inspiration.''Accepting loneliness
The Silvery Touch
darkness fading out
the cool gentle breeze
with shining moonbeams
myself watching the moon
from my roof top
ohh...what a pleasant sensation
every part of my body
bathed in the moonlight
I was the recipient of joy
in the silent night:
Great is the creation of the Almighty.