Keeping The Beat After Rodeo - Poem by Erika Peace
Fast feet and trickling rain
Viewing all this from my windowpane.
Upbeat children constantly singing in the rain.
Running wild in the streets too hard to tame.
Slowing the fun down tired less they seem still keeping the beat.
Tattering feet wild and free.
Loud and proud as can be.
Comments about Keeping The Beat After Rodeo by Erika Peace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl