Erika Peace Poems
- Voice Of The Young (In The Voi...
- It's Not Funny! IT'S NOT FUNNY! Times are changing and ...
- In Your Love Dream You are caught in a brawl with your enemy ...
- Can You Feel Me? Can you feel me? I’m disappearing from the...
- Grandmothers Falling There was a time way before you said ...
- Would I Be Perfect? Would i be perfect if my name was ...
- Imperfect Me! Through the mirror i see my tears flow a ...
I am a young and inspired individual. If writing be a drug then it would be my choice. I am currently living in chicago with my family and am the fourth child of six. I am inspired by creativity and anything that has to do with expression. I am looking for strenght, courage, stability, and encouragement in writing and in an artist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erika Peace
Voice Of The Young (In The Voice Of Maya Angelou Defining Singing Artist Sammie
A child of color singing away
Like there is no tomorrow or a next day;
You sound sincere with your godly voice
Impacting the young to make the right choice.
Taking the crowd one by one as if to make them fall in love.
You tell them to “Come with you”
As if you were taking them by the hand.
Your words tell them not to worry
They don’t have to be alone.
Of course your hearts gonna break
Everyone has got to learn.
A child to a child you must move along.