Kill Me, Kill Me Now - Poem by Rachel Brewer
Kill me, kill me now.
Because my life isn’t worth the wait.
I ask you, to end my life,
So I don’t go through the pain,
So I don’t have to face the fear.
So kill me, kill me now.
And you’ll be doing everyone a favour.
I promise you will.
I’ve seen my future,
It holds nothing but disappointment and despair,
You will be doing good, not bad,
If you kill me.
Come on, do me a favour.
People won’t have to listen to my constant complaining,
Because I’ll have nothing to complain about.
So just kill me, kill me now.
Comments about Kill Me, Kill Me Now by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl