Kiss The Moon - Poem by Seraphina Wick
Kiss the moon as you would kiss me...
With fear, fervor. Fiery.
Hold nothing back.
Let it burn.
For glow and glimmer
Lust and yearn.
An audience of stars,
But feel not shame.
Let them die within the flame.
Hold nothing back...
Do not turn...
Kiss the moon and let it burn.
Breathe the air and burn, burn, burn.
Comments about Kiss The Moon by Seraphina Wick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Seraphina Wick's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl