nagamuthu osho Poems
- Forgiveness For the soul to console Let us forget and ...
- Immortal Thought Let vivid mind! Travel to bind! Divine's...
- Laugh It is to laugh, When I grow high; Use the medicine ...
- Life Is A Wave Of Ocean The life becomes, and because of ...
- Thanking God Glad God! thy Glory Grace spread! Glittering ...
- Love Is An Abyss Wave Love is ever sweet, And to your holy ...
- New Dew New is my news, Spreading those drops and dews; ...
His Website: www.nkosho.com
About the author
N.Karthikeyan Osho born at Chidambaram on 01-01-1975. He is an Engineer by Profession, a Reiki Healer, Editor of WorldPoetryPress
He completed his Under Graduation in B.E.
(Mechanical Engineering) in the year 1996 at
Sathyabamma Engineering College.
Finished his primary education (Junior College) at G.K.Shetty Hindu Vidhyalaya Matriculation School, Adambakkam, Chennai, India.
The author is an Engineer by profession who has a thirst in poetry. Also the Editor of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
For the soul to console
Let us forget and forgive;
Each other, when our wean heart comforts and soalce:
Deep, our wound would heal and feel glee,
And stands Lord at our pedestal of Heart;
Greeting and singing with harmonious tune, Thou Art!
All those ill will, will flee, fill with mirth
Hark! holy only will suffer, atlast attains wisdom thro' faith.