Kith And Ken - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Kith and ken that you value so much
Are useless hypocritical lots.
They come to wedding to show their face.
They come to funeral to show their face.
For your bread and wine, they will keep pace.
Yet, you beam with them being your strength.
Comments about Kith And Ken by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl