Lame (Diggin My Own Grave) - Poem by maya crisol
Yeah yeah you got me smokin two packs a day!
I'm sure my lungs are now charcoaled gray! (*lights another stick)
At night i get all shitfaced i drown my tears away
can't believe this mess you put me through!
all the crap you do has made me Oh so blue
Now i'm wasted! wasted i tell ya this is true!
countless emptie bottles under a pile of dirty ashes
gawd and the rashes oh these rashes! (*opens another bottle)
My oh my! the nerve to dump on me this pain
What a shame! Oh baby baby you are so lame!
Comments about Lame (Diggin My Own Grave) by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl