Lamplight - Poem by Susan Ashdown
She sits in the lamplight and
with carefully crafted quill
pens out her most precious thoughts.
She loves him still.
He fell asleep so long ago and
is resting peaceful now
not a day goes by without thoughts of him
and not one moment ever will.
Comments about Lamplight by Susan Ashdown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl