Rusty Daily Poems
- They Shoot Horses. Don'T They? Talcum and ointment suspend ...
- Sro Anthony and Jodie grasp statues of famed charactery, ...
- So Much For Change Back in the day the smoke blacked ...
- Snobbery isn't for weak-willed neophytes who, for one ...
- I Sit Here And Read The Signat... I sit here and read the ...
- Recycle The Grounds I sit in my post modern space conscience...
- Gas Cans Gas Cans Eco wackos are out there spewing about ...
I’m married. My wife’s name is Kathleen. I have three grown children and one beautiful (and intelligent!) granddaughter.
I’m a US Navy veteran - nuclear powered missile submarines - and I’ve been associated with golf all my life, either as a player and/or a golf course superintendent. One of my daughters has even taken it up and has become quite a fanatic about it - wants to play all ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They Shoot Horses. Don'T They?
Talcum and ointment
suspend the rash
and the safety pinned cloth
refreshes the happy drool.
The crackle of starched white
accompanied by an antiseptic cloth
and another ‘accident’
fills the biologics bin.
From that to this,
chronicled in Kodak
Instamatic and digital segues
in a book to be revealed
by the post mortem dig.
I once heard,
“They Shoot Horses. Don’t They”?