Theodora (Theo) Onken
(((Lap Of Luxury))) - Poem by Theodora (Theo) Onken
This day i lounge in luxury-
As i pull stars from the sky...
Such amazing sparkling gemstones-
Rasie the passion in my green eyes;
I laze on cushions of white fluff...
From the clouds that dance over my head-
Comfort days-that truly amaze-
With down feathers for my bed;
O such grand luxury has blessed me...
Warmed in my cozy cottage of hay...
Splendour and tranquil moments-abound-
Colours of serenity are, indeed, mine this day;
Comments about (((Lap Of Luxury))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda