Last Days - Poem by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Dormant, awaits the freeze of spiny tears
from swollen skies permeating,
A'drown in iced-over desire,
sealing the fate of an early frost...
Only one horizon to gaze upon
as this reluctant sun sets westward,
I rise as night cools in spiraled breaths
and moonbeams cast harvest eastward.
Still green spreads wide
not muted tones of fading brown or sallow gold,
Long I hold these moments,
before the telling time of autumn ticks.
Comments about Last Days by Sinnaminsun Sinnaminsun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda