Last Goodbye - Poem by Elizabeth Fletcher
You made me out as a fool!
I want to feel irate...
I want to treat you like a tool.
But it's too late.
I'm falling too fast.
I can't breathe.
This time will be the last...
With anger I seethe.
Yes, I loved you once upon a time...
But that doesn't matter anymore.
You're now worth less than a dime.
I'll miss you, but not this pain.
I'm sure I'll be fine.
This is my last goodbye...
Comments about Last Goodbye by Elizabeth Fletcher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl