Laughter - Poem by Jeanette Telusma
Laughter is as medicine.
It's comparable to blood
That flows through the body.
It touches every fiber
Of your being.
It causes a bouncy effect
Which follow immediately with giggles.
When laughter takes hold,
Sickness has to go.
Laughter comes as a medicine.
It travels deep within the bones.
Comments about Laughter by Jeanette Telusma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl