Rebecca Navarre Poems
- In His Daze... He's in the barn, watching the golden rays of ...
- Angels Wings Angels wings, softly ring. With the lullaby's ...
- Lessons Hanging out with the girls next door, Oh, what ...
- Stay The stars are falling from the sky. The man in the ...
- Come Out Of The Dark! Come out of the dark. Return to the ...
- Wish The World! Wish the world could say, no tears today, ...
- Rain Song It's been raining for so long, as the storms roll ...
My poems are of old, and of new. Some are for me and
some are for you. Some are to vent...and toss to the
seas's. Some are meant for Someone, whose Soul... is
in The Breeze!
Love to write, slow reader
But Love to read! ! !
song, We Are One In The Spirit! ! !
real name Navarre side, Muczynski
real name Bilder side, Stekar more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In His Daze...
He's in the barn, watching the golden rays of sun
stream down. He's climbing the big, old oak tree, that
he's found. He's running off through the blades of grass.
He's thinking of, that cute, little girl who smiled at him
last. He's full of wonder, young and free. He's imagining
what there is yet to be. He's laying in the fresh cut hay.
He's down by the river, listening to what it has to say. And
as the pearly strands of rain come down. The fields become a
play ground. And in the mist and rain, of a warm summers
morn,a cool breeze blows, and new is born! ...