john tiong chunghoo
Law Of Opposites - Poem by john tiong chunghoo
the world walks on a tightrope
deriving strength from its opposites.
from every minus spins a plus,
every shout, an echo,
and every man, a women
and between them the power
that sustains the world.
ying gives rise to yang
and darkness gives that
extra edge to the beauty of light.
in the positive and negative sparks
of the split atoms
nagasaki and hiroshima
turned to ash.
the union of men and women broaden civilisations throughout the ages.
god and satan gave birth to religion
that helps build up the characters in men
who skilfully walk
between his desires
good and bad
to maintain sanity
letting the world go round.
Comments about Law Of Opposites by john tiong chunghoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda