Let Me Go - Poem by Amy Kerswell
To many things hve happened.
To many tjings I have left unsaid.
And when I look at you everything I do is bad>
God I've tried.
But trying never was enough.
Now you'll see all I asked was for you to try to understand.
Even if you were to find me.
It'll be to late then.
It wont do me a thing.
Im on my way out now.
Leave me alone.
Your to late to help me now.
It's all far to late.
I must go now.
I cant take it any more.
I cant play the false act.
Of pretending all is well.
Or pretending that I want to live.
Comments about Let Me Go by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl