Let Me In - Poem by Rachel Brewer
You have to let me in.
If you don’t, how will I help you?
I really want to help you.
Please let me help you.
You have to trust me,
I promise I won’t disappoint you,
I promise I wont,
Let me in.
I want to see you for you,
I need to know you,
I want to know you,
How can I help you if I don’t?
You need to let me in,
Into your mind,
And tell me your thoughts, your dreams,
I’ll even take your nightmares.
I can help you so much.
I will lift the weight from your shoulders,
And help you breathe.
Just trust me.
You can’t give up,
Until I help you.
You need to let me see you, because your beautiful.
So, let me in.
Comments about Let Me In by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl