Let Me Sleep - Poem by Rachel Brewer
Let me sleep.
I just want to be numb,
And feel nothing.
So please let me sleep.
If I’m asleep nothing bad can happen.
I won’t have to witness the sorrow,
Or the death.
So let me sleep,
And wake me up when its safe.
And if that time never comes,
Just let me sleep.
Comments about Let Me Sleep by Rachel Brewer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl