Lawrence S. Pertillar
Let's Discuss The Disgust Of Purulence - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If we pursued
The absoluteness of nothing.
Wouldn't in that nothingness
Be a 'something' else done
We 'did' together do?
Let's discuss the disgust of purulence!
And the suppuration,
Pertinent to pus!
At least there is something else...
To discover in conversation,
That can and does ooze from us!
And then we could examine
The quality and texture.
Gaining and maintaining each other's trust!
Comments about Let's Discuss The Disgust Of Purulence by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl