Let The Exit Brings Sorrow - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
No trouble has come to me
When you were my companion
For in its place comfort ruled.
But here in your departure,
Only sorrow has come in.,
A proof that you were the comfort.
Comments about Let The Exit Brings Sorrow by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl