Let The Known Know Me - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Let me be known
To them to whom I am known.
To them are my writings.
Being known to unknown
Is the mass publicity,
A short lived one.
I want to flutter
Near my neighbours,
Not to fly so high
For mountain’s birds.
Comments about Let The Known Know Me by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl