Letter To God - Poem by SharonAnn Dawson
Why do this to us?
Why do this to them?
Why do this to anyone?
Why to me again?
Isnt it enough you took one?
Isnt it enough you took the best?
Isnt it enough you have so many?
Isnt it enough you've stabbed me in the chest?
Dont you understand how much we hurt?
Dont you understand that it kills to cry?
Dont you understand the torture you cause everyday?
Dont you understand why im asking why?
Comments about Letter To God by SharonAnn Dawson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl