C. P. Sharma
Liberation! ! ! - Poem by C. P. Sharma
The world glorified my birth
But I cried in your girdle girth;
Lady Life you are great flirt
You wear a mini flirty skirt.
You trapped out of my free bower
You offered me your captive tower;
Now with it I am finely tuned
Without, the death is my fortune.
Of dreadful death I am afraid
Caging now is my sole trade;
The cage is my complete profile
Death liberates I can't reconcile
Beyond death in liberation shine
Why in vicious birth-death pine! ! !
Comments about Liberation! ! ! by C. P. Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl