Libido Exertion - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Umpteen chances are there for flirtation.
Equally are there thwarts for their abortions.
Youths have learnt to live with flirtation
As means for their libido exertion.
Comments about Libido Exertion by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda