Lawrence S. Pertillar
Lieing Is An Art - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It's not that lieing is accepted.
It is the style by which liars choose,
To tell their lies.
Lies told must be convincing.
That means the delivery of them,
Must be polished.
But eye contact and conviction,
Are most important to heighten delusions.
And this is extremely important.
Lieing is an art.
Those considering this field of endeavor,
Must practice diligently and with enthusiasm.
There is nothing more disappointing,
Than knowing someone who lies...
But is not entertaining.
Comments about Lieing Is An Art by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl