Life Fatigue - Poem by Naveed Akram
Ahead of him my life revolves,
Agriculture is the best of whims,
My karate is exactly all that dissolves
Into fine powder, the silliest limbs.
Batting is the game we play
To take away the very cricket;
This is the game of a way
That my life revolves, this portrait.
Fatigue is the problem of a cockpit
To build life, inner light of conference;
My cocktail presides, past of a benefit,
The one befitting us and this eloquence.
My concert is bigger than most,
Wild living is grand at a chance,
We’re the ones the ones to boast,
Just the pitch of music to enhance.
Comments about Life Fatigue by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl