Lifecycle - Poem by Poet Dragon
People aren't born for what they do, but what their parents dream.
People don't grow for growing's sake, but for the future's gleam.
People don't live to one day die, they live to put off dying.
People don't work to build themselves, they work to stave off crying.
People aren't fired for what they say, they're fired for making war.
People don't die for what they believe, they die for who they are.
Comments about Lifecycle by Poet Dragon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda