Lift Off - Poem by Reece Kaye
The doors closed, the tickle came
The tension rose below my eyes
A recurring nightmare. Just the same
It always brought a new surprise.
No handkerchief to catch the snot
I filled my palms with all I’d got
I had to look, but what a killer
My nose had gave birth to a tiny Gobzilla…….
Comments about Lift Off by Reece Kaye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye