Lift The Veil (A Bhajan Of Kabir) - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
Lift the veil off your face, you'll find your Love.
In every being dwells the Lord,
Say no harsh word, you'll find your Love.
The palace is alight with His Lamp,
Just be seated in your Self, you'll find your Love.
Says Kabir, listen O wise one,
the Divine Drum silently beats within,
You'll find your Love.
Comments about Lift The Veil (A Bhajan Of Kabir) by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda