A Ghazal - He And We - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
wind water earth sky - all things remain the same
for our Lord in heaven above we are but a game
He tests us at every step if we fail
not He but we're ourselves to blame
all day the devotees throng His shrine
chanting His name spreading His fame
desires they've sown for ages in their hearts
if they don't sprout won't it be His shame?
deaf He may be to my pleas, uni,
don't think on His love i'll forego my claim.
Comments about A Ghazal - He And We by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl