Light Up The Night - Poem by Lamar Cole
The fireflies had been trapped in a jar.
Now they were free to fly under the bright stars.
They helped to light up the night.
As they took flight.
They were glad to be free.
And fly everywhere that the eye could see.
Comments about Light Up The Night by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda