Like Grendel - Poem by Naveed Akram
This presidium resides with flavours of the far east,
Enticing my entwined continent, like of my language.
Additional adaptations are actualised, by the minor
Critical-thinkers, the real plaguing committee.
One month is better than a thousand of them,
An admirable day has been the reality,
Apolitical designs carry appellations,
Those who are grubs or grit warn the rest
Of the appending dangers.
They can be like Grendel
And his wishes.
Comments about Like Grendel by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl