Like Jayalailtha - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You aren’t weighed against your success;
You are weighed against your failures.
How you face, how you deal with crises
And how you muster energy-
Physical and mental,
To turn the impossible possible,
As Jay, the royal, demonstrated
Comments about Like Jayalailtha by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda