Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
Limarikoo - Poem by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Lots of fish in the net,
But the day after, sea weeps...
the waves cry loudly banging the shore!
Comments about Limarikoo by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, October 9, 2011
Poem Edited: Monday, October 10, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl