Limbo.... - Poem by maya crisol
A place of confinement and restraint...
It's where you end up when you neither belong to heaven or hell
floating through timeless space...in a motion
everything you see moves in shadows
forever waiting wearily for something...
something vague...could be a beginning or an end
a parody so vexedly intense
where every hour of everyday is eternity
Caught in a time of infinite futile tarry.
Comments about Limbo.... by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl