'Listen To Thine Enemy' - Poem by Linda Winchell
Listen to thine enemy
They may have something for you to hear.
Don’t get angered and eternalize
Everything that was done or heard.
When anger gets the best of you
Go to God kneel in prayer.
For only He can overcome
Any anger that still is lurking there.
Nothing good comes out of anger
This has been proven of mankind
Time and time again!
Its part of mans past and present history
However, with God, anger always loses in the end.
So listen and embrace
Any enemies you may seem to have.
Thus showing God’s love and light from within
Producing hearts of past enemies
Now forever so Godly glad.
Comments about 'Listen To Thine Enemy' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl