Little, Little Men - Poem by Naveed Akram
The little men have been asleep,
To see them is much too much to keep;
There a broom is uncovered during the fountain
That lashes at them in the dreams of a mountain.
To sweep them up you require friends
Never in short supply, never to make amends;
Forces are at work this day,
This day the forces are astray.
Comments about Little, Little Men by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda