Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Little Of Thine Love - Goes A Long Way - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Touch me my love, ignite the passion within my loins.
Kiss my lips gently, and succulently,
wetting my appetite for love, as only ye can.
Let me look into the eyes of a love demon.
Caress my ever lusting heart.
Breath thine burning fires into my love starved lungs.
Take my hand, and lead me to thy bed of iniquity,
and I shall lay down my soul for thee.
Whisper the words, 'I Love Thee'
and watch as I melt into thine mold of desire.
Take me, make me, But my love,
ye I know shall never forsake me.
Comments about Little Of Thine Love - Goes A Long Way by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl