Little Reminders - Poem by Dolores Parsons
Whenever I think about hangin' it up,
Of this life I want no more!
God hears my cry and sends to me an Angel to my door!
I'm never sure which one it will be...............
Phoenix, Christian or Destiny! ! ! !
But always when my heart does cry,
He sends my little angels by!
Sometimes he sends two, sometimes just one,
Sometimes I get all three!
But He knows thats all it takes for me
To love this life i lead!
Comments about Little Reminders by Dolores Parsons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl