Dolores Parsons Poems
- Winter Rose A winter rose So fragile and fair It's grace ...
- Winter Rose Ii A Love Story As special as a rose of red, ...
- Little Reminders Whenever I think about hangin' it up, Of ...
- My Love My love for you Is like an eternal flower Forever ...
- Littlest Flower Sweet Destiny The newest flower Blooming ...
- My Beautiful Boys My love for you, I compare it to... The ...
- Shattered Dreams The game of life, The twists of fate, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dolores Parsons
A winter rose
So fragile and fair
It's grace and beauty
Against the cold winter winds
Never giving in.
You remind me so
Of that winter rose
Just a little as those cold winds blow
And like that rose
I shall cut you free
And keep you warm and safe with me
Keep you safe
Within my heart
Until those winter storm clouds part