My Beautiful Boys - Poem by Dolores Parsons
My love for you, I compare it to...
The love that I hold for the Rose!
It fills me from the top of my head...
Clear down to the tips of my toes! !
All I need do, is think of you.....
And sunshine fills me inside! ! !
C.J. and Jesse! ! My beautiful boys!
You are my constant source of pride! !
I wish I would have realized sooner...
I wish I would have known....
That time would fly by
And in the blink of an eye......
My babies would be full grown! !
I would have maybe read a little slower,
Before tucking you into bed!
And instead of telling you to 'Go out and play! '
I'de say 'Come play with Mommy' instead! !
Comments about My Beautiful Boys by Dolores Parsons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl