Littlest Flower - Poem by Dolores Parsons
The newest flower
Blooming on our family tree,
Those who claim to love you most
Would keep you far from me!
They would have the world believe
Our family ties are none!
And I'm sure they could,
If not for the fact, that your Father is my son!
They can lie to the world!
They can lie to themselves!
They can even lie to you! !
But no matter how many lies they tell,
That fact will always be true! !
Your Mom, your dad, your 'grandma' huck,
I know they love you so! ! !
But you are also loved by your Father and Me! ! !
And you have a right to know! ! !
You've an Auntie and an Uncle,
Little cousins and a Pa Pa too! !
And all we want is to be a part of your world
And to share our love with you! ! !
Comments about Littlest Flower by Dolores Parsons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl