Lawrence S. Pertillar
Live To Know What Is Revealed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Live to know.
With a desire to experience and grow,
As observant to all that there is that exists.
The mystery is in the nonacceptance.
And why someone can acknowledge,
The witnessing of life and death.
But yet disbelieve disrespecting,
Produces adverse affects.
On one's mind.
And existence that is inspected,
By that which has created...
All of us!
Regardless who debates this,
To think of themselves as exceptions.
Live to know,
What is revealed.
Live to know!
The doing can heal.
Comments about Live To Know What Is Revealed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl