Liz - Poem by Ashley Perkins
No matter where you are, or what you do,
Your always going to be my best friend,
no matter what we go though.
Anytime I need a friend, I know you’ll always be there,
When your gone I feel life treating me unfair.
It’s like when I’m in pain,
I know you’ll be on your way,
Even in the pouring rain.
I love you to death,
I’ll even love you until I take my last breath.
This friendship I hold so dear, it’s so important to me,
I no longer have any fears.
I know I’ll always have a best friend to set me free,
I hold you on top Elizabeth Marie.
Comments about Liz by Ashley Perkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl