One Life - Poem by Ashley Perkins
You need to see how much you are loved in so many different ways,
Live the life you want to, take it day by day.
You only get once chance at this thing called, ” Life”.
Don’t ever feel alone, it could give you nightmares at night.
People say things to bring you down, look at them and smile,
don’t wear a frown.
We tend to think we know what’s best for us,
In reality we know very little, and we turn to someone for trust.
Comments about One Life by Ashley Perkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda