Sad Songs - Poem by Ashley Perkins
Sad songs, long written letters,
I feel my life getting worse,
I’m in love with you,
Your so blind,
I don’t know what to do.
I’m not leaving this world anytime soon, I’m only 16, I’m not ready to be another star Staring at the moon.
Sometimes I get so weak,
I feel like I’m reaching the end of my peak.
Is love worth this much pain I feel?
I fall on the ground, and have no choice but to kneel.
I don’t like this spot at all, cause every time I’m this low,
I ask myself, why do I always fall?
My answers are never right, I’m always wrong,
So every time I am, I put on those sad songs.
Comments about Sad Songs by Ashley Perkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda