Loneliness... - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
LONELINESS: DIAL TONE...
The loneliness ate me all up
licked the plate clean &asked for more.
I escaped into your telephone call.
LONELINESS: THE CUTTING EDGE OF...
It was only a paper cut
but - it hurt.
Sharp - as any pain.
Real blood upon the white
... I told you I'd write!
LONELINESS: TESTING 123123 TESTING!
I stare at the alphabet.
...it contains your name.
LONELINESS: ALL GONE
with its presence.
Comments about Loneliness... by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl