Look For A Dark Room - Poem by Crystal Maresh
I want to run away.
Run to somewhere far.
Where nobody can get mad at me,
Where I can’t mess up.
I am looking for a room,
An empty room.
That is dark and has padded walls,
So I can think and realize I’m nothing at all.
I always say the wrong things
At the wrong time.
I get screamed at for not knowing,
But it wasn’t my fault.
I know I’m nothing at all,
Crying is my hobby.
Looking at myself is my favorite thing to do,
And making people hate me is my job.
I stand in front of that mirror on my wall
Realizing I am nothing at all.
Comments about Look For A Dark Room by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl