Not Long Left
Looking Through An Old Poetry Journal - Poem by Not Long Left
The pages in my
old journal are like
the gutter of a house.
streams of unfelt
words washing from
the roof down into
into the sewer.
Comments about Looking Through An Old Poetry Journal by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl